(2) What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation.
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- (d) any other information that you choose to send to us;
(3) CookiesPlease see our Cookies policy (below)
- (a) administer the website
- (b) send to you goods requested via the website
- (c) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- (d) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- (e) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(7) Security of your personal informationWe will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(9) Your rightsYou may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
(10) Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(11) Updating informationPlease let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(1) About cookiesCookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(2) This cookies policyThis cookies policy was made using an SEQ Legal template available on Website Contracts.
- (1) to track visitors as they navigate our website
- (2) to improve the website’s usability
- (3) to analyse the use of our website
- (4) in the administration of this website
(5) Blocking cookiesMost browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- (1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- (2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
(6) Deleting cookiesYou can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- (1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- (2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
(7) Contact usThis website is operated by Met Serve Limited. If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us.
We at Met Serve Ltd are proud of our achievements, customer service and reputation as a local plumbers. But don’t just take our word for it, below are a just few testimonials from happy customers over the past year. Any feedback received is passed onto our team to ensure they are aware of the well-deserved recognition and thanks from our customers.